1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

[WTB] Basic JavaScript Advert script

Discussion in 'Pemrograman Web' started by shakemelikeapig, Dec 28, 2009.

1. shakemelikeapig

shakemelikeapig Newbie

Hello,

I need a simple advert script made to go over an embedded player on my website. An example of the sort of thing I need is here.

The script has 2 parts.

When the page is loaded I need (like the example above) a 300x250 google ad to appear in the middle of the embedded player. Above the ad I'd like the text "This advert will close in x seconds", with the x being a countdown timer starting at 15 seconds. Then after the 15 seconds is up the ad should close (like the example above but 15 seconds rather than 25). A close button should also appear after 5 seconds (again like the example above) incase the person viewing the site doesn't wish to wait 15 seconds.

The second part is 468x60 advert that should appear at the bottom of the embedded player after 1 minute, and a close button for that should appear 5 seconds after. The advert then closes automatically after 15 seconds, and reappears every 2 minutes.

That's all. If you think you can do this please PM me with your best price. Please also let me know how quickly you can get this done as this is also an important factor for me.

When designing this can you base it on a 900x600 embedded player in the center of the screen.

I await your responses:silau: